1. Children aged under 8 must be accompanied by someone aged 16 or older.
2. The minimum age to hire any boat is 16 years of age (Proof of age will be asked).
Parents/guardians must sign a ticket to allow minors onto the boats and are
responsible for their supervision at all times.
3. Non swimmers & weak swimmers MUST wear buoyancy aids.
Bouyancy aids must be worn by all young children aged under 12 & are advised to all hirers.
4. Customers must not embark or disembark on any boat without a member of staff to assist them.
5. All boats leave the deck in anti-clockwise direction.
6. Customers are not permitted to disembark onto the island or the banks, and must keep out of the
fishing areas and the edges of the lake.
7. Remain in your boat, do not standing up, keep your hands-fingers and legs inside the boat at all times.
Do not get out of your boat anywhere except at the jetty.
8. No one allowed to embark on the boat without a valid ticket.
Do not collect or drop off persons at the sides of the lake.
9. Please do not disturb or harass the wildlife nor drop any litter in the lake.
10. Operate your boat with consideration for other boat users, swimming, bumping the other boats
and splashing are not permitted
11. Smoking or drinking alcohol are not permitted whilst on the boats.
12. Hirerís must notify us immediately of any damage or loss of equipment. Boat must not be left unattended.
13. Hirers are responsible for the safe & reasonable use of the boat.
Only the max no of passengers stated on the boat are permitted.
14. The use of bad language or anti-social behavior is not permitted.
15. People are advised not to stand up in the boat
16. During the hire of boat any personal belongings left here are left entirely at your own risk.
We accept no responsibility for any loss.
17. All customer transactions are recorded on CCTV for security purposes
Thank you for your custom.
You will be asked to sign your ticket to confirm that you have read and
understood the terms and conditions of Lakeside Boats.